My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Friday, September 27, 2013

Another Week In The Books!

We are finally starting to settle into a routine here!
Daddy and I wake up around 4:30am so I can see him off to work by 5am. Then I try to switch the laundry over, start/unload the dishwasher, pick up a little before 6. That's when I DEFINITELY have to start getting ready for work (why does that sound weird to say--"Start getting ready..." Sorry, tangent!) Then I have to be done by 6:30 so I can wake Emma up if she's still sleeping. Get her dressed and ready to go, check all of our bags one more time, and head to either her Nona's or her Mamaw's for the day. I work over 10 hours, come home, try to get dinner ready, eat, give Emma a bath and get her ready for bed. She's usually asleep by 9:30-ish so my guy and I can watch a little bit of this TV series we found on Netflix. And then we go to sleep so we can do it all over again the next day. Shew!! Same thing Monday through Thursday.

By the end of the day on Thursday, my brain is all mush. I don't want to think about anything serious for as long as possible! lol

Fridays are my "catch-up" days. Where I really do all the laundry (even get it folded and put away), the dishes, vacuum, and any projects I remembered need to get done. Because on Saturdays we ALWAYS have something to do. Never fails. There is always a place to be, someone to see... And Sundays are spent getting ready for Monday. My life is a routine and sometimes that is a good thing, and sometimes I just wish....

Anyways. Here's what's new with Emma. She is seriously getting so big now! She is doing amazing in her Jumperoo. She found herself in the mirror and my phone. I have some fun pictures of her playing with both!



She is also standing so much now (with help, of course). But the thing is: She likes to stand. If we are holding her hands, she will pull herself up to stand. And she can hold that for a really long time!! She's on track with everything she should be: motor-skill wise, "verbally," emotionally, everything. She's even ahead of the curve on some things--like the standing and neck control.

She's an amazing baby. I love coming home to her and getting even those few minutes/hours with her before bed. I love my Fridays with her. I am a lucky momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace