My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas Gift/Wish List

So a lot of people have already started asking what we would like for Emma to have for Christmas. I figured I could start a post that would be updated periodically. So here goes:
  • Disney Movies in DVD. Right now we have Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, Beauty & The Beast, Ella, Ella Enchanted, Free Willy 1 2 & 3, Great Mouse Detective, Hercules, Hook, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Matilda, Mulan, The Never Ending Story, Rescuers & Rescuers Down Under, Robin Hood, & Space Jam.
  • Those plastic bowls & Travel cups/containers. She's starting to eat now and soon we'll be doing those snack and things. Well, relatively soon. Better to have them on hand then be scrounging around at the last minute.
  • Winter Clothes in 6-9 months. Spring clothes in 9 months. And yes, some summer clothes, but we need more long sleeve shirts for her.
  • Books for her library. Any of the Golden Books would be amazing! They just take my guy and I back to our childhood.
  • Diapers: Size 2 or 3 preferably. She's already 14lbs & the Size 2s go up to 18 lbs.; & Wipes
  • A Bath Caddy or net. 
  • Those music things that go on the side of the crib. Ones you don't have to wind up every 30 seconds, but play continuously.
  • An amber teething necklace
  • A Toy Chest. 
That's it for now. I'll try to add to it as we get closer & figure out more what we need. I'll also remove things when I'm told someone bought them for her. So please let me know.

Obviously we don't expect anything. And we can't wait to see the surprises for Em. I just know a lot of people are already asking to get ahead of the game (Smart People!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace