My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Friday, February 15, 2013

Follow up on Vday

So yesterday I blogged about how I was excited to have not one, but TWO Valentines this year. Just a quick follow-up:

I got to work yesterday and about an hour later a box of flowers was delivered to me. Inside were the most beautiful roses! And a teddy bear. And a box of chocolates. :) Here's a picture for you guys to see (chocolates not included because I think they were gone by that point! LOL)
 Anyways, so I don't think my guy knew it, but Texas Roses and Sterling Roses are my favorite kind. Sterling are the purple/silver ones without thorns and Texas Roses are the yellow-with-pink/orange-tip ones. The bouquet he sent me had 3 Texas Roses in it! I took it to mean: One for me, one for him, and one for Emma. (Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but hey... I can!)

The other thing I don't think he knew is that I used to collect Teddy Bears way back when. Wal-Mart had those Annual Christmas Bears and I would alternate between the boy one and the girl one every year. I ended up giving them to Goodwill when I went away to college and haven't really been able to get more since. But teddy bears are one of my favorite things.

Later that night we went and saw Identity Thief with his mom, brother, and 4 cousins. There were some really funny parts, some parts that made me wish I wasn't sitting next to his mom because they were really uncomfortable for me, and then some parts that made me go "Really??" Overall I'd say it was a funny movie though.

But he knew the way to my heart was ending the night saying "Honey, wanna go see Die Hard this weekend?" I LOVE THIS MAN!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace