My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day?!?!? Already?

I can't believe what a "busy" weekend this is going to be.

Thursday is Valentine's Day. It'll be my very first year to have a Valentine on the actual day. Of course it has to fall during the week when neither of us can really do anything. No late dinner/movie. No going out just because. We'll just have to wait until the weekend to do anything fun.

Friday is the 15th...which is our monthly anniversary. We're not that couple that has to go out and celebrate or buy each other things just because it's "__ month" for us. I will say that this month, like almost every other month, the 15th has fallen around an important day and we end up "celebrating." My birthday is June 15th. I did get him something in September but it was because I saw it and thought it was something he'd like. October we went to lunch the Sunday before as a date day mainly because we hadn't had too many of those in a while. (It was also right after my cousin's wedding.) His bday is November 17th, so his bday gift was almost like a "month-i-versary" gift. Christmas was close to our December marker. We found out we were having a daughter on January 26th so that was a celebration, even if it was a little late. And then this month Valentine's Day is right before.

Sunday, the 17th, is the 20 week marker! I will be halfway through this pregnancy as of SUNDAY! That still blows my mind a little bit.

All that being said, I have NO IDEA what in the world to get him for Valentine's Day. I have all these ideas, but can't figure out how to get them done. And some of them are so small, they seem sort of silly to do for a day as special as that. :(

I really wish I could afford to give him everything. I wish money weren't an option and I could just buy all the things he's mentioned in passing that he likes. I wish I could find the all elusive "PERFECT GIFT." I want something that means something, but since I have been focusing on so many other things, this holiday sort of snuck up on me.

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace