My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Today is Vday!

I have to say it: I've never had a Valentine. I'm always been single on this day. And since it was on this day in 1999 that I found out my Beer Pap passed away, I've never been too fond of the day.

Today is COMPLETELY different from all those other days. Today I have an amazing boyfriend and a baby bump. Two Valentines!?!?! Wow! Today I got to wake up and look at the man who has made me happier than I can remember being in a long time. Maybe ever. I look at him and wonder if he is my gift for waiting so long, for being patient. He's more than I thought possible and every day with him reminds me that I am sooo lucky.

Then I looked down and saw my big ole belly. Emma's in there. And late last night she was fluttering away. It was only the 2nd time I have felt her. The first time was a random bubble and that was it. Last night though it was like a cup full of soda, all the bubbles going. She was having a ball in there! lol

I had to take a picture of my baby girl on Valentine's. Then I remembered I took one sometime last week too. So I could clearly see the difference in the last 10 days.
 This was taken today. 19w4d. 

Can you see the difference?? WOW!!

So this morning's post is just a quick reflection on the gifts I have already been given. No chocolates, balloons, or flowers will ever compare to the sight of my little family this morning.  

Glad it's Thursday. Because that means tomorrow is Friday, and a short day, and the weekend! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace