My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Friday, April 5, 2013

Daddy felt her!

For the past two weeks or so I have been trying to get my boyfriend to feel Emma moving around in my belly. But every time he would put his hand there to feel her, she would just stop. It was soo frustrating!!

Well tonight I made Linguini and Clam Sauce for dinner. Afterwards we were laying on the couch watching TV when she started doing some MAJOR flip flops. I put his hand where she was doing the most moving. We were waiting and waiting for her to move again. I was afraid the time had passed, yet again. He was like "No, I still....wait. Yeah. I just felt her." 

I was beyond excited!! And you should have seen the look on his face. He was shocked because it was STRONG!! And then she kept kicking. And kicking. And kicking!! It was like she knew her Daddy could feel her.

This was the moment I have been waiting for since I first felt her kick me. And let me tell you... if these kicks are any indicator on her personality, we have a feisty one on our hands. And a quick learner. She went from one little "bloop" to a full-fledged thump that I could feel in a matter of days. Today she went from "Daddy can't feel anything" to "Daddy is getting beat up!!" No in between for my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace