My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Today is...

6 months!! When looking at the "standard" calendar, I have exactly 3 months until little Emma's due date! When I look at the "Doctor" calendar, I am 27 weeks.

This is blowing my mind! Time is flying by. I am at the point where I am really starting to get into nest-mode. And it's starting to freak me out. I'm trying to postpone really getting worked up since there is still 3 months/13 weeks, but it's hard.

Here's my To Do List, so far:
  1. Put the closet system in her room
  2. Paint the "tree" and find a corner booksystem (will really give us more space)
  3. Get the carpets around the house cleaned professionally (I can't work the carpet cleaner at this point)
  4. Find some cute decor for her room. Nothing much, but I would like to paint an air balloon on one wall, maybe some clouds; find some cute pictures to hang up; personalize some things with her name....
  5. Hang blinds and valance, find curtains
That's all I can think of off the top of my head. But it's starting to feel like crunch time. And I don't want to get so overwhelmed towards the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace