My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Surprise Date Day!

On Monday, my boyfriend asked me if we had any plans this weekend. I thought he was going to take "On-Call" again to get/save some extra money before the baby gets here. (We've both been doing that as much as we can: working extra hours or finding other ways to up the income). I told him I didn't think so. The only thing I knew for sure coming up was the Dr.'s appt on Feb 2nd where we would get the order to have our 20week u/s done. (EEK!!)

So I asked him if he was taking on-call. He said "I don't know... don't make any plans this weekend." And that was it!! And it that was on MONDAY! I've been trying really hard not to think about it so I could get through this week...

But then yesterday my mom asked if we had any plans this weekend. I told her I didn't know and then told her what he had said on Monday. I swear... I think I heard her swoon over the phone!! LOL She said she would be around this weekend and to call her if our plans fell through, but she wouldn't call me. She wanted me to have fun.

That was yesterday around 5:30. I woke up at 5:30AM and have been thinking about what's coming ever since. I'm not asking too many questions because I want to be really surprised when we get --- wherever it is we're going!! All I know is we have to leave by 3pm and it's about an hour north. Sheesh... that really narrows it down! LOL

I'm SOOOO EXCITED!! A surprise date day with my guy!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace