My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Sunday, January 20, 2013

The luckiest girl!!

So, before my boyfriend and I started dating, I invited him to my house for homemade pizza. While I was making dinner, he went to get a glass for his drink and saw the Medieval Times glass in the cupboard. He asked if it was mine and I told him no. I thought it was my mom's but I wasn't sure. I had never been there but always wanted to go.

Like I said in Surprise Date Day, he asked me on Monday if we had plans and, when I told him I didn't think so, he told me not to make any. So I was in suspense all week long, waiting for Saturday. Saturday morning came and we relaxed some. Did some laundry. Watched some TV. Just being happy. Then came the LONG AWAITED 3pm. We got in the car and he still wouldn't tell me where we were going!!

After about 45 minutes or so, he said we were almost there. He was really excited too. Or maybe anxious to see if I would like my surprise. Since I could tell he really wanted to surprise me, I closed my eyes and waited until he told me I could open them. He parked facing away from the "place," so when I got out of the car, I still didn't know where we were. When I turned around I saw the CASTLE!! I was like a little kid!! I was soo happy! 1) Because I really had wanted to go there for years. 2) Because he remembered something I told him such a long time ago.

We got there about half an hour early so we could walk around and see all the fun things. We went to an early show, so there were a ton of kids there. I think I fit right in with them though, because I was just as excited as they were. He asked if I wanted to get a picture taken, get tickets to tour the dungeon, buy a souvenir..? And normally before I would be all about that. But not this time. I was just so happy to be there with him. So happy he cared enough to remember this small tidbit I mentioned in passing. I didn't want anything else.

DINNER: The waiter brought the soup around and we sipped the "dragon's blood" (tomato soup) from bowls with handles. We then got some amazing bread to dip in the soup. Then we had this HUGE piece of "dragon" (chicken). It was cooked so good. My guy said I got really lucky because there weren't that many bones in mine. The meat was tender, the seasoning was perfect. Ahhh. Then there were the seasoned potato fries. and a rib. Not a slab, but just one huge piece. Every bite was perfect.

THE SHOW: We were seated in the yellow section. Which was actually more like the yellow and black section (STEELERS COLORS! lol). We were in the 3rd row up. AND we were seated directly across from the opening. We could see everything! No nets were dropped in front of us. Nothing was hidden from us. We couldn't have had it better if we planned it.


Overall, this was one of the best nights ever. I loved every minute of it. Once again, my guy proves that he is the most amazing person. I still can't believe he did that for me!

I hope everyone I know is as happy as I am. Because I can't imagine anything better than time with my guy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace