My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Emma's "Pretty In Pink" Baby Shower

Yesterday I was surprised with a baby shower thrown by my boyfriend's mom. It was an amazing time and absolutely beautiful!!

For a few weeks now I had heard his mom would be throwing the shower, but no one tell me when or where or ANYTHING! For a planner like me, that was really difficult. haha So I would get teasers about it, but never anything concrete. I was starting to get worried because I had to book doctor appointments and work and everything else.

Well last Sunday my guy's best friend and his girlfriend went to a movie with us. Right before it started she asked me when my shower was "on Saturday." I asked her what shower and my guy tried to cover by saying something about a few weeks. She said "No, I know it's next Saturday, but I just don't know what time." HAHA My guy just shook his head.

Well it was still a surprise because I didn't find out until Friday what time or where. And NO DETAILS on what the theme was or anything. When I got there--it was PERFECT!! Here are a few pics from her "Pretty In Pink" baby shower!
My BF's mom and I

My mom and I

MY BUMP CAKE

My baby sister and I

Me with my guy's mom and aunts

Me with my guy's sister and her cousin

Little "A" wanted to take part in opening Emma's gifts!

Me and all the grandmas!

Me with the great grandmas

Me & granny! You would not believe she's almost 95!!

The great-aunts and I

The dog everyone signed and the cute party favor candle!

Some balloons from the party in her room
Me with some of Emma's aunts

The candy buffet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace