My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Sunday, December 2, 2012

A New Me

My very first blog as an expecting mommy! It's the most amazing thing. It's something I always dreamed about but feared I would never get to experience. Now that it's here, I want to remember everything! Since they say pregnancy brain is not known for making remembering easy, I knew I had to start this blog!

The title of this blog, "I'll Love You Forever," comes from one of my favorite little kid's book. It was one I remember my grandmother reading to us when we were little. She said it was exactly how she felt about my dad. I knew I wanted some day to have that kind of love for my own baby, boy or girl.

I'll be putting quite a few blogs up in a row. I waited to do this until I hit my 3 month mark, so I have a few stories I want to share. From the moment I realized I might just be pregnant, to the moment it was confirmed; from weight issues to doctor appointments. I've already had a ton of memories!

Here's to the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace