My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another Mile Marker Met!

I have all these little goals set for myself to help me get through 40 long weeks of being pregnant.
  •  First was my first Dr. Appt @ 7 weeks. 
  • Then the U/S @ 9 weeks. 
  • Then I wanted to hit 10 weeks because that would be 25% of the way there. That seemed like a really good mile marker!
Today though I hit another one. I am "officially" under 200 days left. 199 days until my due date!! I know that is still a long time, but having these little stepping stones makes me feel like I am accomplishing something.
 
Next up: Our 12 week appointment on December 26th. It will be almost like another Christmas gift because my doctor has already told me she's going to have me hear the heartbeat again. I think I'll bring something to record it so I can share it somehow.

Well that's it for now. Just a quick update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace