My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I think Baby knows Daddy...

I wake up with morning sickness. And it doesn't go away at all during the day. (That's a topic that needs a post all to itself though!)

Needless to say, most of the day I am uncomfortable. I used to dread sitting for too long because then my pants would push into my belly and it would make me more sick. I'm a lot better since I bought the maternity jeans, but I can't wear those to work everyday.

My stomach constantly feels like a laundrymat-style washing machine. It's spinning round and round, tossing everything in it like limp ragdolls. Ugh. That is until my boyfriend puts his hand on it. Then everything just settles down. I thought it might be the pressure of having a hand firmly on my stomach, so I tried applying just a tiny amount when I would put my own hand on my belly. Nope. Still bobbling like a washing machine! It's only when he does it.

It's like the baby already knows to listen to Daddy. Daddy says "stop upsetting your Mommy's tummy so she can go to sleep." Baby immediately stops.

If this is any indicator of what life will be like after the baby is born... Well at least we know which one of us will have to be the disciplinarian!! Baby listens best to Daddy after all! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace