My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Spoke too soon.

Ho boy. This morning has already been a doozy.

I just recently posted about how I've been nauseous but hadn't actually gotten sick. Of course I'm experiencing my very first "Your kids will make liars out of you" moment!

I was bringing the laundry up when I started feeling like I was in between a cough and a gag. Suddenly it felt like there was a hook in my stomach with two cords: one attached to my chest and one attached to my knees. This hook suddenly jerked on the cords and almost doubled me over. I had to run up the last of the stairs and book it to the trash can.

It was horrible. There I was dry heaving into the garbage and feeling like crap. Then the smell hit me and I REALLY started getting sick. It was this vicious circle.

Now I have to get ready to leave for work and have Zero energy. Praying today goes by quickly so I can come home and curl up with my guy. I don't want to do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emmaleigh Grace

Emmaleigh Grace